Get some answers here.
Will these fit my garage doors?
Here are some easy things to check:
- Test your doors with a common household magnet- if it sticks, then our hardware will hold with our magnets included.
- Measure for at least 1 5/8" of clearance between your door and the trim/weather strip at the handle locations (when opening). Most doors have plenty of clearance.
- If you are replacing existing hardware that was screwed or bolted on, do a quick measurement to see if our hardware will cover those holes.
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
We ship from South Dakota - typical arrival time is 4-8 days (assuming your package isn't stolen by pirates).
Can I replace existing hardware?
Yes. If you have existing hardware that is screwed on, we got you covered. Let us know if you want detailed drawings of each model, by sending us an email or text.
What if I have order issues?
Don't sweat it! If something doesn't look right, just text or call (605) 610-9260, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat from our webpage, or contact us here. Pretty easy.
How do I install them?
You got this, it's easy.
- If you choose magnets (included), you will 'pop' them into the back of the hardware pieces. Takes a few minutes.
- If you choose screws, there are hole locations on each piece- use for wood doors, or replacing existing hardware with screws.
Most homeowners can install the hardware themselves.
Can I please go back outside now and enjoy the day?
Yes, please do, don't be late for supper.
E-mail us here.
(or text, or call... either way)