Get some answers here.
Will these fit my garage doors?
Here are some easy things to check:
- Test your doors with a common household magnet- if it sticks, then our hardware will hold with our magnets included.
- Measure for at least 1 5/8" of clearance for our metal hardware, and 2.1" of clearance for our ABS plastic options, between your door and the trim/weather strip at the handle locations (when opening). Most doors have plenty of clearance.
- If you are replacing existing hardware that was screwed or bolted on, do a quick measurement to see if our hardware will cover those holes. (metal sets recommended for replacing existing hardware)
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
We ship from South Dakota - typical arrival time is 4-8 days (assuming your package isn't stolen by pirates).
What if I have order issues?
Don't sweat it! If something doesn't look right, just text or call (605) 610-9260, e-mail us at email@example.com, chat from our webpage, or contact us here. Pretty easy.
What is your hardware made of?
Allure Collection and Captiva 2.0 Collection (Metal Collections)
- Made of exterior grade powder-coated metal, and stainless coated magnets, to resist rusting, fading, and dripping.
Captiva Collection and Madera Collection (Plastic Collections)
- Made of exterior-grade ABS polymer resin (hard/durable plastic material) that is also powder coat painted. It's resistant to UV, rust, and weather proof (we tested it for 2+ years during -20 °F South Dakota winters).
How do I install them?
You got this, it's easy.
- If you choose magnets, you will 'pop' them into the back of the hardware pieces.
- If you choose screws, there are hole locations on each piece- use for wood doors, or replacing existing hardware with screws.
Most homeowners can install the hardware themselves.
Can I please go back outside now and enjoy the day?
Yes, please do, don't be late for supper.